SPICA's Jiwon to star in SBS's weekend drama 'Divorce Lawyer in Love'


SPICA's Jiwon will make her acting return in SBS's upcoming weekend drama 'Divorce Lawyer in Love'.

On February 4th, B2M Entertainment revealed that Jiwon has been casted in the drama along Yeon Woo Jin and Jo Yeo Jung.

Jiwon will take the role of Yoo Hye Rin, a girl who seems cheap whenever she speaks but actually she means no offense to others and always maintains a transparent and clear soul. Even though she's a real materialistic person, she begins to change after getting married.

She shared her thought,"It's an honor to act with the seniors whom I admire and as I think of this as I was given a change in the sky, I will try to do my best. I will make your weekend fun with Yoo Hye Rin".

'Divorce Lawyer in Love' will follow 'Family is Coming' and broadcast next month.
Source : dkpopnews[dot]net
post from sitemap

No comments:

Post a Comment