Kim Jong Kook Says Gary and Song Ji Hyo Should Date at This Point

Kim Jong Kook brought up Running Man′s Monday Couple.

During the February 2 broadcast of SBS’ Healing Camp, Kim Jong Kook opened up about Monday Couple′s Gary and Song Ji Hyo.

Kim Jong Kook said, “I think that Gary and Song Ji Hyo should date at this point.” He added, “If they date, I think it’d be good for Running Man,” bringing out laughter.

When asked about Yun Eun Hye from X Man, who, along with him, was considered the best variety love line in the past, Kim Jong Kook said, “It would’ve been nice if I actually dated Yun Eun Hye. I think I thought of her as my girl only when we were filming. That’s how it was set up, so in my mind I thought I should go along with it.”

Kim Jong Kook Says Gary and Song Ji Hyo Should Date at This Point

This day’s broadcast of SBS’ Healing Camp featured Kim Jong Kook, who appears on Running Man and gathered a lot of attention by reuniting as Turbo on MBC Infinity Challenge ‘Saturday, Saturday is for Singers’ special.

Photo credit: SBS

Source : mwave[dot]interest[dot]me
post from sitemap

No comments:

Post a Comment