Kim Hyun Joong Teaser is out for his Second Japanese Album – Even Now (Still)

YouTube Preview Image

Much anticipation from his fans, Kim Hyun Joong will release his new album, called Even Now this February 11, 2015 this is his second Japanese album . This album will introduce a new manly look of Kim Hyun Joong . as recalled his first Japanese album . Lucky Guy / Kiss Kiss made it on the top 10 of preselling chart.

He must be so happy about the outcome of the song and photos of this album, we got information that he said:

” The pics of “Still” was taken by my manager. He’s good at taking pics. I had a thought that I want to make this album with my close people. It’s just a hobby for my manager to take pics, but I was sure that he must take great photos of me.@chocolatdaleKHJ:

http://kimhyunjoong.jp/

We all wish him the best to this album! hwaiting

Source : en[dot]korea[dot]com
post from sitemap

No comments:

Post a Comment