SNSD′s Sunny Says She′s Dated a Celebrity But It Never Got Sincere

Getting deep into their girl talk, SNSD′s Sunny and After School′s Nana got candid about their past dating experiences.

On the January 27 broadcast of SBS′ Roommate, Lee Guk Joo brought up the topic of dating celebrities.

Regarding this, Sunny replied, "I′ve dated a celebrity before. Just because he′s a celebrity doesn′t make it any more or less comfortable. It all depends person by person, case by case."

When asked how they see each other when they′re both so busy, Sunny answered, "It′s a messenger love, messenger dating."

With Nana asking if the love grows through that kind of relationship, Sunny said it doesnt. "That′s why we′ve never got sincere. I′ve never dated someone for over a year."

SNSD′s Sunny Says She′s Dated a Celebrity But It Never Got Sincere

Tagging on that note, Nana shared, "When I date someone, I don′t date easily and I don′t break up easily." She added that her longest relationship lasted two years.

"If I count all the people that I′ve met since high school, I can count them on one hand."

But when Nana was asked if she ever dated a celebrity, she only smiled with no answer.

Photo Credit: SBS

Source : mwave[dot]interest[dot]me
post from sitemap

No comments:

Post a Comment