Big Bang’s Taeyang Successfully Launches World Tour in Hong Kong with 4,200 Fans

Big Bang’s Taeyang successfully took his first step into his world tour.

On January 10, Taeyang launched his concert Rise at the AsiaWorld Expo Hall in Hong Kong, gathering 4,200 fans.

Beginning the concert with the song Body from his second album, Taeyang continued by singing Super Star with his groovy choreography and perfect live singing, immediately heating up the concert.

Big Bang’s Taeyang Successfully Launches World Tour in Hong Kong with 4,200 Fans

He then presented the sentimental songs, Move and You’re My, catching the hearts of the female audience members. He also invited one female fan to the stage while performing I Need a Girl, presenting a special gift for the fans.

Taeyang said, “I went through a long journey in order to have this tour. It took me four years to release the album Rise and for the past four years, I’ve been waiting to meet you all on the stage. I was dreaming of this moment when I was recording, walking on the streets, eating, and even when I was sleeping.”

Big Bang’s Taeyang Successfully Launches World Tour in Hong Kong with 4,200 Fans

During the concert, Taeyang performed Good Boy, which he released along with G-Dragon, by himself for the first time, captivating the fans by performing 20 songs.

Having wrapped up the Hong Kong concert, Taeyang will be continuing Big Bang’s five dome tour in Osaka’s Kyocera dome from January 16 through 18, before carrying on with his solo tour in Shanghai, Beijing, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand and Taiwan.

Photo credit: YG Entertainment

Source : mwave[dot]interest[dot]me
post from sitemap

No comments:

Post a Comment