Lee Gook Joo Opens Up About Her Stressful Life on “Roommate”

Lee Gook Joo Opens Up About Her Stressful Life on “Roommate”

Gag Woman Lee Gook Joo has expressed the burden she feels because of her large popularity and the stress that her work is causing her.

On December 9, the gag woman opened up to her castmates on the SBS show “Roommate.” “I’m very thankful for my success, but I just don’t know how to handle this,” she said. “I’m so exhausted these days.”

201412100034391115_1_99_20141210003503

Lee Gook Joo on “Roommate”

She continued by saying, “I’m stressed to the point that I’m annoyed by every little thing.  I am becoming distant from my friends. I feel like I can’t keep up with the schedule anymore. But I’m very thankful that I was able to come to work with such great people [on Roommate].”

“I was happiest when I did my Kim Bo Sung impersonation and people said, ‘Lee Gook Joo is funny,’ and laughed and cheered for me,” she recollected, crying. “I’m still thankful, but I’m the most tired I have ever been.”

Source : soompi[dot]com
post from sitemap

No comments:

Post a Comment