Kim Je Dong reveals Yoo Jae Suk's skincare routine on 'I'm A Man'


Kim Je Dong revealed Yoo Jae Suk's skincare routine on KBS's 'I'm A Man'.

Song Eun Yi, Kim Suk and Kim Je Dong appeared as guests in the broadcast of the show on December 12th and discussed the topic 'Men and Women who like to travel'.

During the show, everyone was talking about how women brought their full make up set while travelling abroad, to this Kim Je Dong said,"It's ok for women but there's a man who is also like this. There's a male celebrity I know who always put on sunscreen and BB cream carefully everyday. He also takes off his glasses to apply the cream on his eyes".

Kim Je Dong then looked at Yoo Jae Suk and continued,"In particular, he has to apply sunscreen for 20 minutes before playing football". Upon this, Yoo Jae Suk suddenly admited,"Yes that is me. Because I'm too white sometimes people mistake me as a ball', making everyone laugh with his statement.
Source : dkpopnews[dot]net
post from sitemap

No comments:

Post a Comment