Jessica Chooses Victoria Beckham as Her Role Model

Jessica Chooses Victoria Beckham as Her Role Model

Jessica revealed that she hopes to be both a singer and an actress according to the Taiwanese media outlet “Taiwan China King.”

According to the report, Jessica said to a number of media outlets that she would like to “attempt a number of different fields. Personally I like to sing, and I think I would enjoy acting as well.” She added, “(If I get the chance,) I would like to balance my activities between the two fields.”

She also mentioned Victoria Beckham as her role model and praised her, saying, “She always perfectly plays her roles in her works. She’s amazing.”

Meanwhile, Jessica left Girls’ Generation on September 30 and is now working as a designer with her brand, ‘BLANC & ECLARE.’

Source : soompi[dot]com
post from sitemap

No comments:

Post a Comment