“Infinity Challenge” Yoo Jae Suk Wins Grand Award at 2014 MBC Entertainment Awards

“Infinity Challenge” Yoo Jae Suk Wins Grand Award at 2014 MBC Entertainment Awards

Yoo Jae Suk of “Infinity Challenge” took home the Grand Award (daesang) at the 2014 MBC Entertainment Awards held last December 29.

During his acceptance speech, Yoo Jae Suk expressed his gratitude to everyone who voted for him as well as his “Infinity Challenge” co-members. “Thank you very much. I’m grateful to the viewers who voted for me. I’m also thankful to the people who have been nominated. Thank you, Park Myung Soo and Jung Joon Ha of “Infinity Challenge.” Thank you for listening carefully to my words. To Jung Hyung Don and our youngest member HaHa, who will turn 40 years old soon, I want to express my gratitude to you,” Yoo Jae Suk began his speech.

Yoo Jae Suk then sent his gratitude to the people in the production team of “Infinity Challenge” and also mentioned former members Gil and Noh Hung Chul.

“There’s a lot of people who worked hard (on “Infinity Challenge.”) I am grateful to the people who work hard even in the dark, to the staff. There were a lot of things that happened this year. There were big and small controversies and we have given disappointments because of our former members, ‘that guy’ and the “the one before ‘that guy.’” Although I don’t know when it will be, I hope the day comes when those friends will be able to give their apologies personally. We will not conceal that kind of wrongdoing. We modestly use the severe criticism,” said Yoo Jae Suk.

Yoo Jae Suk

Finally, Yoo Jae Suk said, “I think about a lot of things while filming ‘Infinity Challenge.’ I realized that the show has changed our lives a lot and we learned a lot. I don’t think there’s a time that I have become grateful and happy everyday, like now, after leaving something else. Although I don’t know until when the viewers will allow me and the members (to continue the show), but we will dedicate our lives to give the viewers a huge smile (on their faces).”

Before ending his speech, Yoo Jae Suk left a sweet message that his “Infinity Challenge” co-member Park Myung Soo wanted him to say.

“I will say one thing upon Myung Soo hyung’s request. To Han Soo Min, MBC’s MC Park Myung Soo really sincerely loves you. And one more thing, he asks you to please stop using SNS,” said Yoo Jae Suk, making the audience laugh.

At the 2014 MBC Entertainment Awards, the “Nation’s MC” won over “Infinity Challenge” co-member Park Myung Soo, “Radio Star” MC Kim Gura, and “Real Men” member Kim Soo Ro.  For the first time in the MBC Entertainment Awards history, the Grand Award winner was decided by a viewers’ vote system with the nominees being announced at the start of the ceremony.

Congratulations, Yoo Jae Suk! It is a well-deserved win!

Source : soompi[dot]com
post from sitemap

No comments:

Post a Comment