Netizens Make EunB’s Dreams Come True by Making LADIES’ CODE Song #1 on Music Charts

After her life tragically ended too soon, LADIES’ CODE fans decided that the least they could do for EunB was to make her wish come true.

Netizens Make EunB’s Dreams Come True by Making LADIES’ CODE Song #1 on Music Charts

On September 3, LADIES’ CODE fans posted on online communities and SNS, saying, “EunB’s wish when she was alive was to become number one on music charts. Hoping that our wishes are sent to the heavens, please listen to I’m Fine Thank You.

I’m Fine Thank You is part of LADIES’ CODE’s Code #2 Pretty Pretty mini album, which was released in September of 2013.

The lyrics include, “Just for today, I cry / Be forever happy, good bye / Sometimes, when you think of me, it’s okay to smile / I’m fine thank you / Thank you.”

Netizens Make EunB’s Dreams Come True by Making LADIES’ CODE Song #1 on Music Charts

The fans’ messages began to spread as other fanclubs and netizens began to join in making EunB’s dreams come true.

I’m Fine Thank You began climbing up the charts rapidly, ranking number one on music sites such as Melon, Naver Music, Daum Music, Olleh Music, Genie, Bugs, Monkey3, Soribada and more. On other sites, such as Mnet, I’m Fine Thank You took a large leap to enter into the Top 10 charts.

EunB’s funeral will be held on September 5.

Photo Credit: Polaris Entertainment, Melon, Naver, Daum, Olleh, Genie, Bugs, Monkey 3, Soribada, Mnet

Source : mwave[dot]interest[dot]me

No comments:

Post a Comment