Kim Soo Hyun Became More Careful as Popularity Increased

After rising in popularity thanks to You Who Came From the Stars, Kim Soo Hyun expressed his thanks.

Kim Soo Hyun has been selected as the model for one of China′s largest portal sites, Sogou, after receiving much lost from fans in China due to SBS′ You Who Came From the Stars.

On September 24, Kim Soo Hyun attended a Sogou fanmeeting event, where he met with fans in Beijing. He also did a short interview with a news outlet following the event.

Kim Soo Hyun Became More Careful as Popularity Increased

Regarding a rumor that said he was a sports mania, Kim Soo Hyun replied, "I do really like exercising."

"These days, the wind has gotten cooler, so I enjoy riding my bike," answered Kim Soo Hyun. "When I exercise, I get rid of useless thoughts and relieve stress. I really recommend it to everyone."

When questioned about future Chinese promotions, Kim Soo Hyun replied, "Honestly, I don′t have any special plans, but I wonder if I′ll be able to greet everyone with a new project or a commercial promotion." He added, "Meeting fans through a fanmeeting would be nice too."

On the thing that has changed the most after You Who Came From the Stars, Kim Soo Hyun stated, "I′m spending 2014 like a dream. Because of it, I′m feeling a lot of things and becoming a lot more careful. I believe that the course that I′m taking right now will be a huge help for my activities as an actor in the future."

Photo Credit: Newsen

Source : mwave[dot]interest[dot]me

No comments:

Post a Comment