Jessica Posts She was Kicked Out of SNSD while Other Members Leave for China

In the midst of all the rumors that Jessica has been kicked out of the group, the remaining 8 SNSD members left for China.

On August 30, Jessica posted on her Weibo, "I was excited about our upcoming fan events only to shockingly be informed by my company and 8 others that as of today, I′m no longer a member."

Jessica Posts She was Kicked Out of SNSD while Other Members Leave for China

She continued, "I′m devastated - my priority and love is to serve as a member of GG, but for no justifiable reason, I am being forced out."

On the morning of September 30, SNSD left the airport for the Girls′ Generation 1st Fans Party held at the Shenzhen Bao′an Gymnasium. Jessica was not seen.

With the sudden rumors that Jessica is being kicked out of the group, netizens are speculating that her SNS account may have been hacked, but it′s become known that there were speculations that Jessica would be leaving the group and not attending this fan meeting between some fans.

Photo Credit: enews DB

Source : mwave[dot]interest[dot]me

No comments:

Post a Comment