Yoo Jae Suk says he wants to invite Jun Ji Hyun as a guest on 'I'm A Man'


Yoo Jae Suk sent love call to Jun Ji Hyun to appear on his new talk show.

On August 3rd, KBS2's talk show 'I'm A Man' held a press conference at KBS Annex Building in Yeouido with the attendance of Yoo Jae Suk, Im Won Hee, Kwon Oh Joong, Jang Dong Min, Heo Kyung Hwan and Cho Chung Hyun.

They were asked which female celebrity they would like to invite on the show, to this Yoo Jae Suk said,"I met Jun Ji Hyun at an awards ceremony and she was really sparkling...I really want to invite her on the show"

Heo Kyung Hwan said he wanted to invite Kim Yuna, Jang Dong Min chose actress Kim Su Mi, Im Won Hee then said,"I want to invite actresses who are in their 30s. I wonder what the atmosphere would be like". In particular, Kwon Oh Joong attracted much attention by saying he isn't interested in any female celebrities beside his wife.

'I'm A Man' with the concept as a man talk show, will broadcast its first episode on the upcoming August 8th at 11pm kst.
Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment