SHINee’s Taemin Gets Asked If He is Dating EXO’s Kai

SHINee’s Taemin revealed a story related to his close friend EXO’s Kai.

Taemin guested on August 19’s broadcast of SBS Power FM’s Old School along with Orange Caramel’s Lizzy, Raina and Wonder Girls’ Ye Eun.

Taemin brought up his friend Kai during the show and said, “I was close to Kai since the time we were trainees. I feel really comfortable with him.”

DJ Kim Chang Ryul asked, “Do you hang out with him alone?” and Taemin answered, “Yes, but I’m afraid it might cause misunderstandings. Even managers keep asking me if I’m dating him.”

Kim Chang Ryul guessed, “Maybe it’s because Taemin has a pretty face,” and Taemin joked, “I should be careful.”

SHINee’s Taemin Gets Asked If He is Dating EXO’s Kai

Kim Chang Ryul then said, “There’s no need to be careful. Two guys can hang out alone. Koreans think it’s okay when girls walk around holding hands but why do they think it’s weird when guys do that.”

Taemin explained, “It’s not like I hold hands with Kai or anything but we do put our arms around each other. We have this friend who is quite aggressive when it comes to skinship. So it affected us too. I didn’t like it at first but now we naturally have skinship.”

Photo credit: SBS Power FM

Source : mwave[dot]interest[dot]me

No comments:

Post a Comment