f(x)’s Krystal Confirmed to Act Opposite Rain in Drama ‘My Lovable Girl’

F(x)’s Krystal has been cast as the lead of an upcoming drama My Lovable Girl.

Already hyped as Rain’s comeback drama, SBS’s My Lovable Girl has confirmed casting Krystal as the lead actress.

Having started her acting career through MBC’s sitcom in 2010, Krystal has acted in various projects since then, including in MBC’s High Kick in 2011 and SBS’s The Heirs in 2013, proving her acting abilities.

After going through many discussions and profiles, the production team reportedly found Krystal to stand out with her chic but pure image, naturally reminding them of ‘Se Na,’ the lead character.

The fact that the drama set K-pop world as the background also played a role in casting Krystal, as the role requires acting ability as well as musical skills.

f(x)’s Krystal Confirmed to Act Opposite Rain in Drama ‘My Lovable Girl’

Taking her first lead role in a drama, Krystal shared, “I can’t believe that I will be on the same stage as Ji Hoon oppa (Rain). I really didn’t even imagine that a moment like this will ever come.”

Meanwhile, My Lovable Girl is about ‘Se Na’ who comes to Seoul to become a singer, following her sister’s sudden death, and falls in love with Hyun Wook (Rain). The girl who scarred Hyun Wook after getting into a car accident is Se Na′s sister.

Krystal said, “I was attracted to the storyline as soon as I saw it. It was also interesting that it sets the musical industry as the background. I would like to depict ‘Se Na,’ who overcomes all kinds of difficulties, falls miraculously in love and achieves her dream in music, in a heart touching and lovely way.”

The drama is set to air on September 17, following It’s Okay, It’s Love.

Photo credit: SM Entertainment

Source : mwave[dot]interest[dot]me

No comments:

Post a Comment