Fans rejoice with SECRET’s old sexy concept back in Music Video

That’s right! After being cute and sweet in ”Yoohoo” and ”I Do I Do”, Secret girls are back with their seductive and hot image in their brand new MV known as ”I’m In Love”. It was uploaded from their agency TS Entertainment on Youtube on the 10th of August with already more than 100,000 views !

Watch it here!

YouTube Preview Image

I’m In Love” is also the title name of their fifth mini album ”Secret Summer”, by now available in stores. The album is composed of six tracks:

01. Feel The Secret (INTRO)
02. I’m In Love
03. Look At Me
04. U R Fired
05. 잘할 텐데
06. I’m In Love (Inst.)

The song, at present, ranks high in many K-pop charts such as Bugs!, EatYourKimchi, Mnet and more! The girls will continue with their album’s promotion this whole week.

They also announced that if by Sunday they reach 1 million views, they will reveal a special secret version of MV!

Hurry up and support Secret by voting them!

Source: TSENT Youtube , SECRET Facebook

Source : en[dot]korea[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment