EXO′s Luhan Knows All of H.O.T′s Songs By Heart

Picking an idol group from the 90s, EXO′s Luhan said he was a fan of H.O.T.

On August 11, EXO appeared at the press conference for Mnet′s EXO 90:2014 at the CJ E&M Center in Sangam-dong, Luhan shared, "I was a huge fan of H.O.T since I was young."

Luhan confidently stated, "I can sing almost all of H.O.T′s songs.

"Because I had so much interest in my seniors from the 90s, I know a lot of other teams too. While we were filming, I think I knew all of the songs we listened to."

EXO′s Luhan Knows All of H.O.T′s Songs By Heart

Another EXO-M member, Lay, said, "I don′t think that there are boundaries to a good song, whether they are Korean or Chinese. We will do our best to redefine the hit songs of the 90s in EXO′s own way."

EXO will connect the beginning of Kpop from the 90s with the globalization of Kpop in 2014 through this program. The EXO members will spotlight the hit songs of their seniors and the Kpop culture of the past through EXO 90:2014.

The program begins August 15.

Photo Credit: Lee Ji Sook

Source : mwave[dot]interest[dot]me

No comments:

Post a Comment