Yuna Kim receives a plaque for her albums' outstanding sale



Universal Music bestowed a plaque to Yuna Kim for her latest achievement.

From 2008 to 2014, Yuna Kim released albums that featured songs like 'Fairy On Ice', 'The Queen on Ice' and The Lark Ascending.' She also used those songs on her performances on ice on the sporting events she joined. 

These albums have been sold for a total of 100,000 copies already. Thus a plaque of congratulations was given to her. Yuna Kim said,  “It was not in my thoughts that I would receive so much love. I am loved by many for my performances on ice, but I'm also grateful for those who appreciate my music. I'm thanking my fans who are always showing support for me."

Congratulations!

written by: loveluytakyo@dkpopnews.net
SOURCE:  OSEN
Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment