Rain to Finally Return to the Small Screen with New Drama “My Lovable Girl”

Rain to Finally Return to the Small Screen with New Drama “My Lovable Girl”

Superstar Rain will finally be returning to the small screen with a new drama called “My Lovable Girl” on SBS. This is his first drama project in four years, after “The Fugitive: Plan B” in 2010.

In his new drama, Rain will play the role of a music producer with a painful past who heals his wounds with a new relationship. He decided to take on the role as he thought it reflected his life as an entertainer very well. The drama’s original working title was “A Song For You,” but the title has been confirmed as “My Lovable Girl.”

“My Lovable Girl” will finalize its casting by the beginning of August and start shooting right away. It will start airing on September 17.  

Source : soompi[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment