Noh Hong Chul Might Have Cancer?

Noh Hong Chul Might Have Cancer?

On the June 6 episode of MBC’s “I Live Alone,” Noh Hong Chul plans a solo trip to Europe, his first in 10 years.

On the show, he said, “Recently, during a hospital stay, I had a health check-up. They told me that I might be in the second stage of cancer. I thought then that I did well in doing a lot of things that I wanted to do.”

“Ten years ago I went on a backpacking trip in Europe. I told myself I would go back again 10 years later. When I go this time around, I’m going to plan the next 10 years.” 

For this trip, Noh Hong Chul will be heading to Switzerland. He said, “While I was in the hospital, I just watched TV all day, and I saw a documentary on Switzerland, and just like that, I decided that that’s where I’ll be headed.”

noh hong chul

Source : soompi[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment