[Election Day Roundup] Super Junior, 2NE1’s Minzy, SNSD′s Sooyoung, BTS, and More Vote on Election Day

On June 4, the 5th Regional Elections took place all across South Korea from 6AM to 6PM (KST). The election day brought in 23,464,573 votes, or 56.8 percent of voters, who participated in the national event on Wednesday, making it the highest number of votes for a Regional Election in history.

Also participating were celebrities, who made sure to head for the polls and do their parts as Korean citizens. They left evidence in photos that they voted and encouraged many others to do the same while there was still time.

Flip through to see who voted!

*above photo: "We are the main characters of ′Reply 2014.′ Let′s create the best drama." - Epik High Tablo′s notes from MBC FM4U Tablo′s Dreaming Radio.


Lee Hyori tweeted, “When going to vote, made myself the prettiest with a bit of makeup, roo roo la la~ I’m the best for voting today!”

The members of BTS went to the polls, tweeting, “We also sent in our special votes!” “Kim vote baby! Euhahahahaha” and “Let’s vote.”

Rap Monster even uploaded a short song, encouraging people to vote for the future.




Super Junior’s Ryeowook tweeted, “Came to Incheon as soon as I opened my eyes >< everyone, let’s vote!!!”

Super Junior’s Heechul posted on Instagram, “Did you vote? Why do my eyes look so hazy while voting?”

K.Will wrote, “Loyalty as a citizen! Loyalty for the children! For everyone to be the leader and not the follower, go vote!”

Kim Ji Hun tweeted, “To the person who didn’t vote yet, if you don’t want to be a primitive person, go to a poll and vote!!”

Kim Seul Gi dressed adorably on her way to vote, writing, “Everyone, let today be a day when you vote.”

2PM’s Chansung accidently put up a V-sign in his previous photo, which violates election laws as it could expose who he voted for, so Chansung quickly corrected himself with a new photo, saying, “This should be okay…. But my hand and arm looks huge… Why’d I stamp it on my wrist?”

2NE1’s Minzy posted on her Instagram, “I came to vote!”

Park Shin Hye tweeted, “The rain has stopped and the sky is becoming brighter. After lunch time has passed, I finally voted. There isn’t a lot of time left now. Everyone, let’s vote. Even it’s hard to do on your own, when there’s a large group, it can be possible. Let’s vote!”

B1A4’s CNU put up a whole bunch of smiley faces and the hashtag “Vote” with this picture.

BTOB’s Min Hyuk wrote, “For people who haven’t voted yet! There’s still time before 5PM, so go vote!”

Teen Top’s L.Joe also voted, adding the hashtag “Vote.’

Simon D proudly tweeted, “Voting completed.”

BTOB’s Il Hoon went to vote with his sister, Joo. He wrote about his experience, saying, “First time voting! I went into the poll stall with a nervous heart and came out with a proud one!”

Former 100% member, Sang Hoon wrote in hashtags, "I won′t leave you alone. Let′s vote. First vote ever."

SNSD′s Sooyoung wrote, "Let′s go vote!"

A Pink′s Na Eun wrote on A Pink′s official Facebook page, "Today is the day for the nation′s people to exercise their rights! I casted my first vote today!"

Nam Joo also wrote, "The first time I′m voting in my life! A precious vote for me as well!"

And finally, even Okcat went to vote, saying, "Meow Meow Meow."

Photo Credit: All mentioned stars′ SNS

Source : mwave[dot]interest[dot]me

No comments:

Post a Comment