WIN Team B’s Bobby Wants Recognition as Rapper through ‘Show Me the Money’

Mnet’s Show Me the Money 3 released pictures of WIN Team B’s B.I and Bobby, who showed up for the first round of audition.

On May 18, Mnet revealed pictures of B.I and Bobby, who attended the first round of auditions that took place at CJ E&M center in Sangam-dong.

The pictures show the two waiting in line to register for the audition, like the other applicants. According to a staff member at the site, many fans gathered that morning to see B.I and Bobby, proving their popularity.

Bobby said, “I decided to appear on the show because I thought it was an opportunity to gain recognition as a rapper, instead of as an idol. Rap are like the clothes that can best express me. It’s something I need 365 days in a year.”

WIN Team B’s Bobby Wants Recognition as Rapper through ‘Show Me the Money’

WIN Team B’s Bobby Wants Recognition as Rapper through ‘Show Me the Money’

B.I also said, “I applied because I wanted to test my ability through this competition with the other rappers in Korea. I’m already excited to be competing with various rappers.”

He also added, “In Show Me the Money 3, I will do my best to gain recognition from many people with my abilities, which I have been working on through intense practice. My goal is to win.”

Meanwhile, Show Me the Money 3 is set to air on July 3.

Photo credit: Mnet

Source : mwave[dot]interest[dot]me

No comments:

Post a Comment