T-ara’s Ji Yeon is Jealous of So Yeon-Oh Jong Hyuk Couple

T-ara’s Ji Yeon brought up the other members of T-ara.

Ji Yeon attended her solo debut press conference and round interview on May 19 at Core Contents Media training studio and brought up the other T-ara members and Hyo Min’s solo debut.

About debuting as a soloist, Ji Yeon said, “At first, I was hesitant to come back as a soloist because I thought I lacked the ability to do so but I was encouraged by the T-ara members and producer Duble Sidekick.

T-ara’s Ji Yeon is Jealous of So Yeon-Oh Jong Hyuk Couple

In March, Core Contents Media, T-ara’s agency, announced that Ji Yeon and Hyo Min will be coming back as soloists. Ji Yeon has been working with Duble Sidekick while Hyo Min teamed up with Brave Brothers, preparing for their solo activities.

When asked about how Hyo Min has been preparing for her comeback, Ji Yeon said, “The style of Hyo Min’s song is completely opposite from mine. I can’t say much about it but she’s been preparing hard. We’ve discussed many things since we thought we could help each other out.”

T-ara’s Ji Yeon is Jealous of So Yeon-Oh Jong Hyuk Couple

Ji Yeon also brought up So Yeon, who is currently dating Oh Jong Hyuk. She said, “The So Yeon and Oh Jong Hyuk couple is really cute and I’m envious of them. When I see So Yeon talking to Oh Jong Hyuk on the phone after all schedules have been finished, I feel jealous. Every little thing they do seem cute and lovely.”

She continued to share on what she wants to achieve through her solo acitivities saying, “I want to hear that I practiced a lot and worked hard. I never even thought about winning the first place. I just want to hear, ‘She got better than when she was in T-ara.’”

Meanwhile, Ji Yeon will be debuting as the first one to go solo from T-ara on May 20, releasing her title song Never Ever.

Photo credit: Newsen

Source : mwave[dot]interest[dot]me

No comments:

Post a Comment