JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun to be Featured in Gummy’s New Album

Helping out his fellow label mate, JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun lent his voice for Gummy’s new album.

On May 21, C-JeS Entertainment announced that Park Yoo Chun will be a part of Gummy’s upcoming new mini album.

JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun to be Featured in Gummy’s New Album

Park Yoo Chun will be featured in a refreshing reggae-styled song. He will be giving a narration in the boyfriend role as well as singing in part of the song.

“I enjoy listening to comfortable and lyrical indie music on a regular day basis, and this new song that I featured in has that same vibe. It’s a bright song that makes you want to go outside, so I recorded with a lot of excitement,” said Park Yoo Chun. “I also heard the album’s title song, and it was really good. I hope it does well.”

JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun to be Featured in Gummy’s New Album

Gummy’s new album will not only feature Park Yoo Chun, but will also include songs composed by Wheesung and Hwayobi.

The album will be released on June 9.

Photo Credit: C-JeS Entertainment

Source : mwave[dot]interest[dot]me

No comments:

Post a Comment