Is a “Love Line” Blooming Between Hong Soo Hyun and Seo Kang Joon?


Is a “Love Line” Blooming Between Hong Soo Hyun and Seo Kang Joon?



The romance between actress Hong Soo Hyun and actor Seo Kang Joon  may be developing in SBS’ new Sunday variety show “Roommate.”


On May 4, the first episode of “Roommate” was aired where the celebrities from different fields moved in to the share house.


For Hong Soo Hyun, she has been living with her parents and she shared her thoughts about participating in “Roommate” by saying, “I lived a very reserved life. Now that I’m over 30 years old, I want to try something more daring. I am looking forward to it ,but at the same time, I’m worried because I’m really shy. I’m worried that I’m going to be the only strange one.”


However, as her stay within the house was shown, she was very active as she played Go-Stop with the other members.


Before the move-in day, Hong Soo Hyun called her mom and said, “Tell me everything you need to say to me.” Her mother responded by saying, “Adapt well. Take this opportunity and make good friends.” Hearing her answer, Hong Soo Hyun asked, “Can I make a boyfriend there?” Her mother replied by saying, “Dating is also a good strength in life.”


As Hong Soo Hyun’s life within the share house was revealed, a romance between her and Seo Kang Joon was hinted at. In the subtitle, the text “Mom is always right” could be seen and the happy scene of Hong Soo Hyun and Seo Kang Joon grocery shopping was shown.


Meanwhile, “Roommate” is a reality program where people come together and live with others, sharing many things. It’s a new trend with a “home share” concept.


Singer Shin Sung Woo, model Lee So Ra, EXO’s Chan Yeol, 2NE1’s Park Bom, comedian Jo Se Ho, fighter Song Ga Yeon, actor Lee Dong Wook, Seo Kang Joon, Park Min Woo, Hong Soo Hyun, and After School’s Nana appear in the show.


Check out the pictures and video and leave a comment about what you think!



hong soo hyun, seo kang joon


hong soo hyun, seo kang joon













Source : soompi[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment