[Video] TVXQ’s Max Changmin Shares the Most Memorable Scene in ′Mimi′

TVXQ’s Max Changmin revealed his thoughts of filming the last episode of Mimi in the making video.

Mnet’s drama Mimi uploaded the last making video on YouTube on March 14.

The video features Max Changmin and his co-star Mun Ka Young sharing their thoughts as they face the last shoot for the drama.

Max Changmin said, “The weather was colder than I expected, so every time I filmed rainy scenes, I was cold.”

The TVXQ member also shared the most memorable scene in the drama, where the water from the sprinkler truck froze on its way down, making it into hail.

[Video] TVXQ’s Max Changmin Shares the Most Memorable Scene in ′Mimi′

“I was cold and had a tough time, but I thought it must be really tough for Ka Young. I was wearing a jacket, but Ka Young had to wear in a spring dress and lie down on the hailing street. I felt many things as I watched Ka Young.”

Meanwhile, the last episode of Mimi will air on March 14 at 11 pm (KST).



Photo credit: Mnet

Source : mwave[dot]interest[dot]me

No comments:

Post a Comment