Kim Soo Hyun Is Trying to Shed His Do Min Joon Image

Kim Soo Hyun Is Trying to Shed His Do Min Joon Image

Kim Soo Hyun Is Trying to Shed His Do Min Joon Image

Actor Kim Soo Hyun revealed his trying to shed the image of his character Do Min Joon from SBS’ “Man from the Stars.”

On March 13, Kim Soo Hyun, a model for Samsonite Red, attended the Samsonite Red 2013 S/S Be My Red event held Cheongdam-dong, Seoul. He shared what he has been up to since the conclusion of his drama through conducting a mini talk show at the event.

The actor remarked, “After the conclusion of the drama, I’ve been catching up on my sleep. I’m in the process of washing out the ‘Do Manager’ image. I’m also busy preparing for an Asia tour.”

The MC posed him with the question of what kind of clothing style he likes, Kim Soo Hyun answered, “I like comfortable clothes. The natural style of Samsonite Red is similar to my style,” with a laugh.

Kim Soo Hyun attended the event dressed in black similar to Do Min Joon’s style. The actor said, “I was happy to have received so much love while filming the drama.” 

Meanwhile, Samsonite Red’s new season fashion show was shown at the event. 20 fans, who received invitations through a special event, also attended the event. 

Samsonite Red Samsonite Red

1 comments
+ Follow
Post comment
 
Link
soomp
soomp moderator Benevolent Overlord 5pts

Too soon! We're not ready to lose Do Min Joon ^^ I'm sure actors are anxious to move on after big projects... but us fans T_T


Source : soompi[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment