Dissecting Girls' Generation Leader Taeyeon's Fashion: The Best and the Worst

  mm
asdf

I usually don't like straps on dresses like this, but Taeyeon looks stunning!


Like Us on Facebook

The trench coat, the bag, the pink lip, the perfection of it all!


I'm not sure what's going on here or what kind of fashion statement she's trying to make, therefore, I am unsure of my commentary but I'm leaning towards "yes, this works."


Pale pink jeans? I'll take it!


Love everything about this skirt and top-so chic!


WOW.


Funky but adorable on Taeyeon! Love the hat!


I love how effortless this outfit looks on her, especially with the make-up less face. 


Taeyeon looks amazing in oversized sweaters. Topped with a scarf and sunglasses, she can do no wrong!


Featured Video : FUTURE OF KARA

Source : kpopstarz[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment