Actress Min Hyo Rin Returns to JYP Entertainment

Actress Min Hyo Rin Returns to JYP Entertainment

Actress Min Hyo Rin Returns to JYP Entertainment

Min Hyo Rin has decided to return to her roots by signing an official contract with JYP Entertainment.

A representative of JYP revealed to Sports Seoul on March 13, “Min Hyo Rin, who is promoting in various fields and going beyond the traditional small and big screens, recently signed a contract with us. She will promote even more actively with the full support of JYP Entertainment.”

The actress’ relationship with JYP can be traced back to time before her debut, when she was a trainee at the large entertainment company.

She commented, “I had the dream of becoming a celebrity when I was younger and a trainee at JYP. Even though I didn’t end up debuting, I did want to work together while pursuing a career in the entertainment industry. Now I became a member of JYP again. I am happy to receive the chance that I dreamed about since my childhood, and I believe the many networks and know-how of JYP will give me a lot of strength,” expressing her joy and expectations for the future.

Min Hyo Rin debuted as an apparel model in 2006, and has since pursued a career in acting. She has appeared in films such as “Sunny,” “A Millionaire in the Run,” and various music videos. 


Source : soompi[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment