What's That Smell? K-pop Stars Farting


My dog farted while I was thinking of something exciting to write for all you K-pop readers out there. And as soon as the scent hit my nose, it shot to my brain and gave me an idea of doing a smelly compilation of K-pop stars farting. Enjoy these videos, stories, and all!

Like Us on Facebook

Shinhwa members farting altogether in one room is may be the best thing to ever hit the Internet.


On an episode of "SBS Power FM," the member of f(x) told the staff and viewers that they broke the ice by all farting in front of each other. A fart here, a fart there, got the members to be closer than ever. I wonder if they ever fart their songs together.


Chansung once told viewers that their ex-leader Jaebeom used to fart in their hands.


Someone from U-Kiss farted and it sounded like this:


A Pink's Woohyun and Bomi tell of their farting stories.


Do the members of EXO fart?



Source : kpopstarz[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment