VIXX’s Hyuk Graduates from High School

VIXX’s Hyuk Graduates from High School

VIXX’s Hyuk Graduates from High School

Hyuk of male group VIXX is now a high school graduate!

He and fellow group members Ravi, Ken, Leo, Hongbin and N attended the graduation ceremony of Hanrim Entertainment Arts High School held on February 11 at 10.30am. Krystal of f(x), Subin of Dal Shabet, Dongho of U-KISS, among others, have graduated the same high school.

The idol talked about leaving his teen years behind, “I am honored to be able to graduate with my friends. I will cherish this as a meaningful and unforgettable memory,” and continued, “Our members congratulated me, and also their mothers called me to say congratulations. Thank you.” 

“Just a few days ago we wrapped up our appearance at a global showcase in Paris, France. I will prepare hard as a member of VIXX to make a domestic comeback, so please wait,” he said.

Lastly, Hyuk shared his excitement for university life, “I will enter Dong-Ah Institute of Media and Arts this year, and my expectations for college life are big. I feel excited thinking about my future. I will probably be able to do well.”

Congratulations to Hyuk!


Source : soompi[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment