TVXQ’s U-Know Yunho Predicts He Will Be TVXQ Even After Ten Years

TVXQ’s U-Know Yunho firmly expressed his belief in being a member of TVXQ even after ten years.

In a recent interview and photoshoot with @Star1, U-Know Yunho predicted what his life would look like in ten years.

“More than anything, I think I will still be TVXQ,” said U-Know Yunho. “I will also be showing new sides of me at the same time. But I must not forget that I am Jung Yunho. I want to be the kind of a person who gives hopes and dreams to people by sending positive messages.”

TVXQ’s U-Know Yunho Predicts He Will Be TVXQ Even After Ten Years

“I once received a letter saying that they will work harder, by getting energy from me,” added the TVXQ member. “It struck me hard, and it made me think I should be more sincere in what I do.”

Meanwhile, TVXQ released its repackage album Spellbound on February 27.

Photo credit: @Star1 March Issue


Source : mwave[dot]interest[dot]me

No comments:

Post a Comment