Tiny G Dohee, "I'm Only 21 But My Knee Joints Hurt Sometimes"

dohee back problems
Tiny G's member Dohee was diagnosed with back problems. (Photo : kbs2)

Tiny G's member Dohee was diagnosed with back problems.

In KBS2 "Vitamin" recently aired, Dohee came out as a guest with her back problems. Dohee and other celebrities received several different tests to see how bad their back problems were.

Like Us on Facebook

Dohee stated, "I'm only 21 but my knee joints hurt. Even when I'm standing, people always tell me to straighten up my shoudlers and my back," talking about her bad habits.

Dr. Goo of Gangnam Severance Hospital said, "You can tell your back is a bit bent from your habits. Daily stretching and pilates are needed to protect your back."

Photo Credit: KBS

Featured Video : FUTURE OF KARA

Source : kpopstarz[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment