Teen Top Checks In From The Road On Their First-Ever World Tour, 'HIGH KICK 2014' [EXCLUSIVE]

Teen Top
(Photo : Akiya Uchida)

More than three years after making their debut on Andy Lee of Shinhwa's record label TOP Media, the six-member K-pop boy band Teen Top is finally on their first international tour.

Like Us on Facebook

The group has built up a devoted following through releasing a steady stream of airtight dance hits.

After wrapping up shows in Nagoya, Tokyo and Yokohama, band members C.A.P, ChunJi, L.Joe, Niel, Ricky and ChangJo sat down with Kiyori Matsumoto of KpopStarz Japan, to reflect on life on the road.

KpopStarz: How do you feel after performing in an arena?

Niel: I enjoyed it a lot and had a great time with many fans up close.

C.A.P: Since the stage was large, we came up with a lot of ideas so we could run around the stage and get closer to fans. It was nice.

L.Joe: Next time we have a concert, I want to get much more closer to the fans.

Ricky: Since the stage was large, I enjoyed approaching the fans up close, riding on a kickboard and a bike. I tried to interact with the fans as much as possible, and I was glad that they showed us lots of excitement.

ChunJi: The fans' purple light sticks were really beautiful in the darkness.

KpopStarz: Do you have any rituals before going on stage?

ChunJi: All of the members of Teen Top always shout encouraging words to each other before going on stage.

L.Joe: I brush my teeth before going on stage.

ChangJo: I stretch.

Niel: I pray.

KpopStarz: What do fans get from coming to see Teen Top perform live?

Niel: When the band performs live, we can offer fans more excitement.

ChunJi: We can show off what we do best the band is performing live. It gives fans a chance to see the real Teen Top.

C.A.P: Although they might have seen clips of us performing live on the Internet, fans will see many different sides of us onstage...the concerts allow fans to see us up close and interact more with us.

KpopStarz: What are your plans for after the tour?

ChunJi: I personally want to make an official debut in Japan if there is a chance open for us. And in 2014, I want to hold another concert in a bigger place.

Niel: I'd like to travel in 2014.

C.A.P: I will make the public happy with lots of good music. I also want to collaborate with various artists.

ChangJo: I want to take some time off and spend some time by myself.

L.Joe: I want to try many new things.

C.A.P: Like marriage?

L.Joe: No way! Like acting, for example.

English translation by Nanase Yamaguchi


 

Featured Video : FUTURE OF KARA

Source : kpopstarz[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment