Teen Top Changjo, Tears During His Interview

teen top changjo tears during interview
Boy group Teen Top's member Changjo teared up while talking about the hardship that he's been hiding inside of him. (Photo : youtube)

Boy group Teen Top's member Changjo teared up while talking about the hardship that he's been hiding to himself.

In the "Teen Top 2014 World Tour 'High Kick' Interview - Confessionr' released on Teen Top's YouTube channel on February 8, Changjo talked about things that he wasn't able to share before. As he went out on a movie by himself after working as the youngest member of the team, always being with the members, he was hit with loneliness, trying to attend to the schedules he had.

Like Us on Facebook

Changjo said, "I missed my members so much because I was separated from them for about 2 months as I was filming the movie. I think I kept telling my members that I miss them and that I'm having a hard time."

Fans who saw this commented, "My heart moves more because he's the youngest one in the group," "Other members must have been heartbroken too," etc.

Photo Credit: Teen Top YouTube

Featured Video : FUTURE OF KARA

Source : kpopstarz[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment