Swings Releases Song “To My Fans” For Free

Swings Releases Song “To My Fans” For Free
(Photo : OSEN)

Rapper Swings released his song "To My Fans" for free through his company website, Brand New Music, and other hip-hop web communities.

Like Us on Facebook

According to Brand New Music, "To My Fans" is a track in Swing's new EP album Mood Swings II Part 1: Major Depression. In this song, Swings expresses his affection for his fans with his honest lyrics and groove.

Lyrics portray the absolute faith Swings has for his fans: "But one thing doesn't change/I confess you are my anchor/if I get stuck in jail you'll come and visit/I trust this with my whole being/My mind is at peace."

Swings also expresses his gratitude for his trusting fans and loved ones: "When I see people around me that wish me the best/I feel like I'm handicapped/I can't express my thanks/I'm lacking in so many ways but you still support me/I'm sorry man/So I run, man."

Fans responded with enthusiasm for Swings' new album, commenting: "Of course I'll visit you in jail but that hopefully doesn't happen", "Swings is boss", "Swings' new album is amazing", "You're no longer lost".

Brand New Music explained that although "To My Fans" was initially planned to be included in the album, it is now being released free of charge to fans that have awaited his album. Swings hopes that this would repay them for their love for his music. Swings' new EP to be released on the 26th is an unconventional album that maximizes Swings' individuality.

Swings' new album Mood Swings II Part 1: Major Depression is to be released digitally through online music websites on the 26th and in stores on the 27th

 

 

Featured Video : FUTURE OF KARA

Source : kpopstarz[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment