Park Jin Young Advised Got7 to Chase After Dreams Not Money

The Got7 members shared a piece of advice they got from JYPE’s CEO Park Jin Young.

Attending a photoshoot with magazine Grazia, the Got7 members caught the eyes of the staff with their respectful attitude and stylish looks.

During an interview with Grazia, the members chose Jackson as the most confident one and Mark as ‘the most Korean’ member out of the foreign members.

Mark said, “I can adapt to a new environment quickly since I’ve lived in different countries since I was young. Jackson can’t eat spicy food, but BamBam and I like it.”

Park Jin Young Advised Got7 to Chase After Dreams Not Money

Choosing reading as his favorite hobby, Jr. said, “Taking acting lessons has broadened my expression in singing and dancing and since it requires a lot of imagination, I made reading a new hobby of mine.”

As a vocalist praised by Park Jin Young, Youngjae said, “Park Jin Young told me that my high pitched tone was very smooth and open.”

Park Jin Young Advised Got7 to Chase After Dreams Not Money

BamBam and Yugyeom also shared, “Park Jin Young told us that we just need money to maintain living. The true way to happiness was by doing things we love. We are going to engrave those words in our hearts forever”

Photo credit: Grazia


Source : mwave[dot]interest[dot]me

No comments:

Post a Comment