Kim Ji Min, Full of Tears Coming From Hurtful Words She Received For Not Wearing Makeup

kim ji min makeupless face
The gag woman Kim Ji Min showed tears at having to stay in a makeupless face. (Photo : kbs 2tv)

The gag woman Kim Ji Min showed tears at having to stay in a makeupless face.

In KBS 2TV entertainment program "The Human Condition" aired today, the cast members including Kim Ji Min decided to take on the challenge of 'living without chemical products.'

Like Us on Facebook

She had to come out with a naked face because makeup is chemical product also. She said, "This is too much. Looking put together on TV is part of basic manners and I think people will say that I'm rude."

She said, "I went to radio and everyone said to me, 'Shouldn't you put something on your face?' and didn't stop bothering me. It made me so upset."

Internet users who saw this commented, "Kim Ji Min is pretty even without makeup," "Feel better," etc.

Photo Credit: KBS 2TV


Source : kpopstarz[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment