Jo Seung Woo Says He Didn’t Deserve the MBC Drama Daesang for “Horse Doctor”

Jo Seung Woo Says He Didn’t Deserve the MBC Drama Daesang for “Horse Doctor”

Jo Seung Woo Says He Didn’t Deserve the MBC Drama Daesang for “Horse Doctor”

Actor Jo Seung Woo recently revealed his honest thoughts about whether he truly deserved the MBC drama daesang for “Horse Doctor.” 

On February 27, Jo Seung Woo attended a press conference meeting for his newest SBS drama, “God’s Gift – 14 Days.” When the subject of his daesang for “Horse Doctor” came up, he said, “I don’t know what to say when you keep mentioning the daesang. I’m uncomfortable talking about it.” 

He continued, “My feelings were similar to everyone else’s, I was pretty surprised about the daesang. I can acknowledge that I didn’t deserve it. Anyway, all of that is in the past and I consider it something I received only because of faulty judging.” 

He added, “To be honest, that’s why I don’t feel burdened about whether this drama will do well or not. I am a very selfish person and I am a selfish actor. If I don’t like it or if I don’t find it interesting, I don’t do it.” 

He also said, “Even if I can’t sleep due to the hardships of filming, I have no regrets from the moment I choose to work on that project. You’re supposed to film scenes with good actors like you’re all family, so having a long script is beneficial to creating that kind of environment. The script is very interesting and entertaining so I’m looking forward to it.” 

“God’s Gift – 14 Days” is a mystery thriller about the intense mind games between a mother, who travels back two weeks back in time to save her daughter from being abducted, along with a former detective who helps her, and the kidnapper of her child. Leading the drama are Lee Bo Young and Jo Seung Woo, with a solid supporting cast of Kim Tae Woo, Jung Kyeo WoonShin Gu, Kang Shin IlKim Yoo Bin, B1A4′s Baro and Beast‘s Lee Ki Kwang

Read also:

“God’s Gift – 14 Days” Reveals First Stills of Baro

Behind-the-Scenes Stills of Lee Bo Young Shooting Her New Drama

Jo Seung Woo Confirmed for New Drama “God’s Gift – 14 Days,” Also Starring Lee Bo Young


Source : soompi[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment