Brown Eyed Girls Gain’s Dating Style

Brown Eyed Girls Gain’s Dating Style
(Photo : Mnet)

Brown Eyed Girls member Gain revealed her dating style on "Beatles Code 3D".

Like Us on Facebook

Gain recently appeared on Mnet's entertainment program "Beatles Code 3D" and responded to MC Shin Dong Yup's question by stating, "I'm the type to fall in love quickly. I often daydream of dating."

She continued, "There were a lot of people I liked, but I have yet to have a long relationship or have the kind of love that gets me hurt. As a woman I want to try a lot of different loves, but as a celebrity, I think my dating style is not too bad."

TV personality Song Eun Ee also revealed her dating style. She's been known to have a glamorous body hidden underneath her clothes. She revealed that the reason why she doesn't wear clothes that reveal her figure is because "I want to show it to only that one person I love."

This episode of "Beatles Code 3D" was broadcast on the 11th.

Featured Video : FUTURE OF KARA

Source : kpopstarz[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment