Top 10 Moments of You Who Came From the Stars: Episode 12

If episode 11 had our hearts fluttering, episode 12 of SBS’ You Who Came From the Stars had our hearts breaking into pieces.

What must we do so that Chun Song Yi and Do Min Joon can live happily ever after?


Chun Song Yi: They say this about human psychology:
When you see someone at a better place than you are,
You don’t think, ‘I will go up there.’
You think, ‘Come down to where I am.’

I’m sorry, but I’m not coming down to the abyss of despair where you’re living.
To that hell of a house where you’re jealous and hating someone.
I won’t.
So, stop trying to lead me to come down.


You tell her, Chun Song Yi.



Even in his passed out state, Do Min Joon is thinking about Chun Song Yi.

And so symbolic that it’s Chun Song Yi that holds him back from leaving.



Do Min Joon: I had a good dream.
And I realized this.
A good dream makes me unhappy when I wake up.
I shouldn’t have dreamt a good dream in the first place.




When Lawyer Jang puts the detective with a few loose screws in his place by throwing judicial terms around.

Like ‘father.’ Like ‘son.’




Chun Song Yi: Do Min Joon…
Are you watching? Are you?
Are you okay? Are you really okay?
I had a lot of ask you, but I’m not curious at all anymore.
You opened your eyes and you’re awake, and that’s all I need.
I miss you.

Why do our hearts hurt?



Another excellent cameo by Jung Eun Pyo, who continues the family business of real estate after 400 years.


Hong Bok Ja: Lucky b*tch.

We can relate, Bok Ja. So much.



Chun Song Yi: Is he home or not?
I think I can go over if I try…
Let’s not look down.

Do Min Joon?

Do Min Joon: Where are you?

Chun Song Yi: I’m risking my life to see you…

Do Min Joon: What?

Chun Song Yi: I’m doing something life-risking, but go ahead.

Do Min Joon: Do you want to meet for a second?

Chun Song Yi: Meet? Yes! Let’s meet!


What Chun Song Yi will do for love.



Lawyer Jang: Don’t you think it’ll be easier if you just believe it’s a relationship that never existed?

Do Min Joon: Why must I have to do that?
I only have two months to see that woman.
I like her.
I’m telling you that I like her.
I… like that woman.

I’m fine with two months. I’m fine with one month.
I just want to be with her.
And even if I can’t leave, if I end up dying here like you said,
I want it to be like that if it means I don’t have to wake up from my happy dream.
Do you really think it can’t be?
Can it not?

*WAILS*



Do Min Joon: How do I feel about my days coming to an end?

Well…


How…does Kim Soo Hyun do that? Like…HOW?


Photo Credit: SBS




Source : mwave[dot]interest[dot]me

No comments:

Post a Comment