T-ara’s Eunjung Says She Hasn’t Been Able to Spend Holidays with Family Since Her Debut

T-ara’s Eunjung Says She Hasn’t Been Able to Spend Holidays with Family Since Her Debut

T-ara’s Eunjung Says She Hasn’t Been Able to Spend Holidays with Family Since Her Debut

T-ara’s Eunjung recently talked about some of the hardship she’s faced since debuting, namely being unable to spend the holidays with her family. 

On January 25, Eunjung and Hyomin made guest appearances on KBS 2TV’s “Immortal Song.” In response to a question that MC Shin Dong Yup had posed, Eunjung shared, “After debut, I have yet to spend the holidays with family.” 

She went on, unable to hold back the tears, “I’m currently living with my mom, but since my dad lives in Gangneung, I barely get to see him. Despite all of that, my dad is always monitoring my activities. I’m so grateful for that. When my dad heard I was going to appear on ‘Immortal Song,’ he was really happy. I hope when he watches this performance, it’ll make him even happier. I think I’ll be able to spend time with my dad for this lunar new year’s.” 

T-ara members Eunjung and Hyomin covered “Faraway Hometown” in their owns adorable fashion and received a huge round of applause for it. 

Source (1

Eunjung_tara


Source : soompi[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment