Former T-ARA Member Hwayoung In One Of First Press Interviews ‘If I Were To Meet T-ARA Again...’

Hwayoung ‘If I Were To Meet T-ARA Again...’ [Interview]
(Photo : Well Made Star M)

In an exclusive interview for Korean media outlet TV Daily, Former T-ARA member Hwayoung shared how she would react if she were to see her former team members at the station.

Like Us on Facebook

Hwayoung rose to the top as a singer in a girl group and as an actress. Just up until a year and a half ago, she was busy with her everyday schedules singing and acting.

"When I was in T-ARA I was so busy that there were many times I would have to take short naps in the car. It's my first time resting after having such a busy and hectic schedule. That's why I got certified in SCUBA diving and spent my days exercising. I try to fill up my time."

However Hwayoung won't be able to enjoy her break forever. There's no saying how long it will last. She knows full well that the entertainment industry easily forget those who disappear from sight, so she'll have to make a decision soon, one way or another. She's decided that she wants to go the route of an actress.

"I thought about becoming an actress even before I joined T-ARA. But my boss Kim Kwang Soo said, 'It wouldn't be bad to try being a singer before you pursue acting.' That's why I went in as a member of T-ARA. My new agency has so many great actors, and I think I will be able to receive a lot of help from them."

"I can't say I haven't thought about abandoning my idol activity days. Although it won't be easy to change preconceptions about idol turned actors, I believe that if I work hard enough, that people will begin to acknowledge me. I hope I can meet the expectations of my fans and all those who have been waiting for me."

Hwayoung will have to start anew as an actress. She wasn't far from reaching the very top as a celebrity and a singer, and then 'that incident' happened.

"They say that you can applaud only if the palms meet. There's definitely things I did wrong, and I didn't get along very well with the other T-ARA members. But now everything's okay. While I rested I thought about suffering during practice with the other members, and how we would perform on stage. I hope that someday I'll be able to meet them again."

We were hesitant to ask that question, but Hwayoung answered it very casually. She knew that conflicts could arise at any moment, and that reconciliation could happen just as easily.

"Although we're no longer walking the same path, isn't there a chance that I'll meet the T-ARA members in entertainment or drama? I hope that actually happens. If it does I first want to say to them, 'Take courage!' That's because I know how much they had to suffer. I also want to see them, 'See you at the top.'"

For the five years following her debut, a lot of things have happened to Hwayoung. And no matter how brightly Hwayoung smiles, her 1 year 6 month break could not have been easy. But Hwayoung seemed brighter than expected and was overflowing with energy. How did she manage to spend so much time away from the public?

She's had enough rest. She must think that her time of recharging is boring by now. We'll be looking forward to seeing how she will rise to the top, not as a T-ARA member but as the actress Hwayoung.


Source : kpopstarz[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment