YoonA, Lee Bum Soo and more attend script reading for ‘Prime Minister and I’


Upcoming KBS 2TV Mon-Tue drama ‘Prime Minister and I’ released photos from its first script reading session held at the KBS Star Hall on October 22nd.

The first script reading session was attended by cast members including Lee Bum Soo, Girls’ Generation YoonA, Yoon Si Yoon, Choi Jung An, Ryu Jin as well as director Lee So Yeon and other staff.

YoonA said, “Although I’m lacking in many areas, I’ll do my best to learn from my seniors. Please look forward to the drama.” Lee Bum Soo also said, “There will be difficulties when you start filming, but every time that happens, I'll think of it as a battle with myself and win. I hope to become an actor whom everyone is willing to work with.”

‘Prime Minister and I’ will begin airing starting on December 9.

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment