T-ara wants fans to pick jacket image for new single


T-ara will be coming back with another single in December and they are asking fans which jacket image they like the best for the girls’ upcoming retro track “What Should I Do”.

Core Contents Media revealed that from the 28th to the 30th, T-ara fans will have the opportunity to vote for the jacket image for T-ara’s “What Should I Do” on the group’s official fan cafe. The most popular jacket image will be used for the official single.

Also, five lucky fans who vote in the contest will be invited to take part in the “What Should I Do” music video filming and will be able to experience the song and concept before anyone else.

Meanwhile, T-ara will release “What Should I Do” on December 2. The song is a remake of the 1997 hit song “What Should I Do” by the Sand Pebbles, to be rearranged by Shinsadong Tiger to add a new modern twist.

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment