SISTAR’s Bora and Park Seo Joon become the new MCs for ‘Music Bank’


After 2AM’s Jinwoon stepped down from his MC post, KBS announced that SISTAR’s Bora and Park Seo Joon will be the new hosts for its weekly music program, ‘Music Bank’.

On October 17, Bora and Park Seo Joon attended the press conference together for KBS fall reorganization held at the KBS Radio Hall. The two stars will begin their hosting duties of the revamped ‘Music Bank’ on October 25.

Park Seo Joon said, “I’m happy to become the new MC of Music Bank.” He added, “SISTAR debuted when I was in the army but it seems like fate that we get to be MCs together.”

Bora said, "It feels new to stand on stage as a MC. I will work hard. I’m not that close with Park Seo Joon but we do know each other, so I think we’ll be able to do well together.”

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment