Nicole wishes to remain as KARA member despite contract expiry


Nicole expressed her great desire to continue promoting as a member of KARA even after her contract with DSP Media expires next January.

On October 6th, Nicole posted a long, heartfelt message on Twitter titled, “My precious Kamilia”. In the post, she continued, “I apologize for creating worries and even hurt with the news of KARA’s contract resigning and disbandment rumors. But I was also very shocked that my departure and contract issues were publicized, just before our Japanese tour. However I want to convey my feelings so I write this.”

Nicole went on, “The most important thing is that I started as a KARA member, and also wish to end as a KARA member. After reading the articles and interviews saying that KARA getting new members since I wasn’t up for a contract renewal, I was very frustated and confused.”

She also expressed her hope to continue promoting with KARA, “Contract with DSP isn’t a contract as KARA only but it’s also a contract as an artist. Although I won’t be an artist with my company, I believe I can search for a solution to be able to continue with the group that I’ve been together until now.”

Nicole continued, “I am just one person, and I don’t think KARA should disband or have any changes just because of one person. So I think my contract with the company and my contract as a KARA member can be separated. So I hope that there is a line between my personal and work life.”

“I still have a lot of goals. That’s why I want to re-make myself, while doing my best within KARA. To do that, I feel that I need time and effort… that’s why I decided to not renew my personal contract with DSP, since I wanted to put that effort into my future.”

“As a Kara member, I’ve received a lot of love from our Kamilia and want to show a better side of us to you, but as the issue continued, it becomes a hurt to you and me. My heart feels heavy. I was really hurt by various talks about the contract, withdrawal and member changes. I don’t think that a single person owns KARA. Thus, I believe I also have a lot of responsibilities as a KARA member, which is why I had the above thoughts.”

“However if everyone and KARA’s representative disagree with me and thinks this is impossible, I will come back as a person called Jung Nicole.”

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment