I.aM.mE dance crew claims their choreography was copied by YG Winner-Team B




Reports are stirring on SNS that YG Winner-Team B copied a choreography from I.aM.mE dance crew without asking permission. It started from a fan's tweet asking the dance crew's official twitter account if they have any affiliation with YG Entertainment.


Upon retweeting, member Brandon expressed his frustration through his personal twitter account and wrote, "I don't understand why these Big Asian companies just don't hire us to choreograph for their artist instead of steal* our stuff all the time!"



Another member Jaja also wrote a Facebook status.


Supporters of YG have argued that they did credit I.aM.mE Crew but the other party debated that they should've asked permission first.

What's your take on this?

Note: I.aM.mE Dance Crew won America's Best Dance Crew (ABDC) in 2011. Members are Moon, Brandon,Pacman, Chachi, Jaja and Emilio.

If you want to see the choreography, watch below:

I.aM.mE choreography 
Team B's performance 

Written by KYUriShana@dkpopnews.net
Source: @IaMmECrew;Brandon747 twitter

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment