Heechul assures that he's joining SMTOWN in Beijing!



Super Junior Heechul assures fans that he is finally joining SM Family's concert, SM TOWN in Beijing that will be held on October 19.

On Ocotber 18, Super Junior members were spotted at the airport for their departure, however, fans noticed Heechul wasn't there and assumed that he won't be coming. Fortunately, Heechul posted a message on his weibo account and relieved the fans.

He wrote, "I'm coming tomorrow so stop worrying just because you didn't see me. I'm so excited in fact I'm preparing for a new hairstyle with Gunhee for Beijing. The reason behind why I do like this is so that you can easily use translator."

Heechul and Kangin are arriving together, so everyone anticipate Heechul's 1st concert tonight.

Source: Heechul's weibo
Written by KYUriShana@dkpopnews.net


Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment