Dara joins MBLAQ to support Lee Joon's "Rough Play" movie premiere



2NE1's Dara is not only a supportive sister, but a supportive friend for MBLAQ's Lee Joon. Fantaken photos of Dara were uploaded online showing her and MBLAQ boys on the venue of Lee Joon's 'Rough Play' movie premiere.






Even though Dara has an important schedule beforehand, she went straight and was able to watch the last ten minutes,just to support Lee Joon.

She tweeted, "I really went to Actor is Actor premiere..! However I was in a hurry because I went from another schedule.. then the film ended in 10minsTT^^huhu.. I have to watch it at a movie theater! I am curious of the plot since I only watched the ending.."

She followed it with an amusing spoiler, "I was really excited to watch with Cheondung.. but I was informed that it's 19+ and erotic..so I silently asked to sit far awat from him keke Lee Joon-sshi is very enthusiastic even though I only caught the neding part^^ clapclap"

Isn't she lovely?
Meanwhile, on October 18, Dara became the host of South Korea-Philippines Presidential Banquet.

Source: Dara's twitter
Photo credits: @JOONCHANGS2 + @KONGBEANS + @MBLAQGO_LUVU + @cdg_207
Via oh-dara
Written by KYUriShana@dkpopnews.net


Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment